Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Abstract base class for all header token consumers.
- Serves as a base-consumer for recipient/sender email address headers (like
From and To).
- Parses a single part of an address header.
- Parses a single group of addresses (as a named-group part of an address
- Consumes all tokens within parentheses as comments.
- Simple service provider for consumer singletons.
- Parses a date header into a Part\DatePart taking care of comment and quoted
parts as necessary.
- A minimal implementation of AbstractConsumer defining a CommentConsumer and
QuotedStringConsumer as sub-consumers, and splitting tokens by whitespace.
- Serves as a base-consumer for ID headers (like Message-ID and Content-ID).
- Parses a single ID from an ID header. Begins consuming on a '<' char, and
ends on a '>' char.
- Reads headers separated into parameters consisting of an optional main value,
and subsequent name/value pairs - for example text/html; charset=utf-8.
- Represents a quoted part of a header value starting at a double quote, and
ending at the next double quote.
- Parses a Received header into ReceivedParts, ReceivedDomainParts, a DatePart,
- Extends GenericConsumer to remove its sub consumers.
- Parses the Address portion of an email address header, for an address part
that contains both a name and an email address, e.g. "name" <email@example.com>.