Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Represents a single part of a message.
- Represents a single part of a multi-part mime message.
- Represents part of a non-mime message. The part could either be a plain text
part or a uuencoded attachment and could be extended for other pre-mime
message encoding types.
- A parent part containing headers.
- A MessagePart that contains children.
- Used by MessageParser to keep information about a parsed message as an
intermediary before creating a Message object and its MessagePart children.
- Manages attached stream filters for a MessagePart's content resource handle.
- A specialized NonMimePart representing a uuencoded part.